Friday, March 27, 2009

Nothing Goes as Planned


Nothing ever goes as planned in my life, I don't know why I am constantly suprised by this fact!

The anticipation has been killing us! I am driving to meet Corey at the hospital and am soooo nervous about finding out the gender of the baby that I can barely drive in a stright line!! (Yes and snapping pictures was only adding to the problem!)

Nervous Momma!!

I get to the hospital to find Corey wearing THIS face, Yep!! He was nervous too!! We were both trying to play it cool, but we had been waiting for this day forever it felt like....March 23, 2009, the day we find out if it's a boy or a girl!!

Nervous Daddy

Ughhh....No! Little stinker had it's legs crossed so tight, there was no way of knowing. We left so heart broken and disappointed. Corey and I had planned to spend the rest of the day celebrating our wonderful son or daughter and shopping for it's first SOMETHING from mom and dad. Needless to say, we went home totally bummed. I folded laundry and Corey planned for our storage building in the backyard.

Luckily, March 24, 2009 came along and I went to work. I called down to the ultrasound department and begged Michelle (ultrasound girl) to check me again. I took a few large gulps of coke~yikes~to caffine up the tot and hopefully see some action. The little stinker was quite the showman that day! She is clearly a GIRL!! I called Corey right away with the news that he was having a daughter! March 24th was not as planned, of course, but a wonderful day.



Corey and I have been shopping since then. We each picked out our little lady's first outfits and they are quite cute. I was worried about picking something too girlie....yea, check out Corey's picks!

Mommy's Pick


Daddy's Pick
I had to include close ups of Corey's choices. He has great taste and going to be a great Daddy! I also must mention that HIS outfit was much more than mine!


He has already claimed that this will be the first dress worn to church!I think he's going to be a pretty proud Poppa!



Are these NOT the cutest tiny shoes you have ever seen! What a Dad, he already understands women and great shoes

We are so excited about the news of a little girl!



























2 comments:

  1. Corey did do great! Oh, your little girl is going to be dressed so adorable! No, DINOs for you! HeeHee~

    Yall are going to be great girl parents...actually just plain great parents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking for just the right "first" gift for the little princess, too! The outfits are adorable and will keep "her" instyle even before she arrives!!! Way to go "Mom and Dad"!

    ReplyDelete