Saturday, September 5, 2009

Family Fun



I was so excited for my sister, Lacie and her family to come visit and meet Lilah for the first time. They weren't able to come down when she was born and so I was really eager to see them and introduce her to them. Family is super important to me and it was killing me that my sister hadn't gotten to meet my little baby girl yet!! It was so great to have everyone together and all under one roof, and for such a wonderful occasion as a new addition.




Lacie and her family drove in very late to my mom's, but Lacie arrived at my house bright and early at 5am to help me and Lilah start our day. We were awake and waiting for her! I'm sure Lacie felt like she already knew Lilah very well after the numerous DAILY phone calls with questions I had ever since the day Lilah was born. We had a very special morning filled with Starbucks and pictures and awaited the arrival of her troops (the boys) to meet Lilah for the first time too.


Gramzie and PawPaw with all three of the grandkids together at last!





The boys were absolutely adorable when they met Lilah for the first time. We let them climb up so they could see her and touch her. They were very gentle and sweet. Their excitement was very dear and special to their Auntie Lindsey!



An up close look at their new cousin.



I think this group will be quite the handful in a few years!

They all look like trouble to me!!


With Great Granny and Great Grandpa Farris



The Three Amigos


Lilah with her Uncle Trey and Auntie Lacie and the boys

One more look by big cousin B before bed! What a sweetie.


Having everyone togther was such a blessing. It is a completely different experience when you have a little one to worry with! It adds a whole new element to a family get together. I know Lilah will love her big boy cousins! They will be teahing her all about dinosaurs, horses, cars and bugs before long! What fun!!








No comments:

Post a Comment