Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My 29th Birthday!!

HaPpY BiRtHdAy to me!!

I cannot believe that I am 29 this year. Wow, were does the time go?

I feel like I was just 20 last year!

I have so many wonderful things to be thankful for this year:








1. My wonderful family:

My sweet husband Corey and my new daughter, Lilah.
They mean the absolute world to me and I enjoy them so much.
I look forward to seeing them both everyday.




2. I have a JOB!!
The last 2 birthdays I have been in nursing school and I can finally say
that I am a working girl this year. I am blessed with a wonderful job and
coworkers that I actually look forward to working with!



3. I am healthy and happy:
Not everyone in the world can say that; it is a true blessing.



4. Much to look forward to:
I am only 29 (as hard as it is to put the word only) which means I have a lot of
life left to look forward to. So many exciting things still to experience and do!!
Bring it on 29!!



I was able to enjoy my special day at home with Lilah in our PJ's just hanging out and enjoying the joy of spending time with her. That evening Corey, Lilah and I went to dinner at Red Lobster and had wonderful family time!



Lilah even got me a cake!

She also got me a card that said "Thanks for taking such good care of me~Love, Lilah"It was a very sweet birthday, and I think that I have a pretty sweet husband too!!

Thanks Babe!!


No comments:

Post a Comment