Wednesday, November 18, 2009

3 Months~Big Day!!

I was so excited to be off for Lilah's big 3 month b-day! I couldn't wait to show her the ropes on what us women love to do on special days such as this!!

1. We slept in!!! Girls need their beauty rest!
Here is Lilah dressed and loaded up wondering what on earth her
Momma was dragging her out to do!
2. Starbucks! I think this was more for me, of course, but still, all part of a complete girl's day.
No, no, Starbucks...THANK YOU.

3. We hit the Mall. We may not have the best mall, but it's a mall none the less. We found some great sales and found Lilah's first MUST HAVE ONESIES.


My favorite part of the day was just having fun with my sweet Lilah Bean. We hopped in the photo booth and snapped some fun pics together. I thought it was a fun way to remember the girlie day we spent together for her 3 month day.

When we got home from all our girlie fun, this is what I found in the back seat,
a completely pooped Lilah Bean.


I am so blessed to have a sweet daughter that I can have so much fun with and love!!
(Yay Heather!! I finally updated!!)




3 comments:

  1. YIPEEE!!! I am so excited. I do love a sweet girl in a spider costume but I was ready for some more. :) She is PRECIOUS! I know you are having so much fun with her. Enjoy every minute....

    Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a special day! Hey, Granny and her mother have pictures in the booth like that. You ougth to ask mom to get you a copy of those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the photo booth photos! I've got to do that with the boys! Glad you huys had a special 3 month BD. That first year flies!!! :)

    ReplyDelete