Saturday, October 31, 2009

Sweet Spider

Lilah's first Halloween is one I will never forget, not only was she the cutest spider even known to man, but she also spent the majority of the day screaming with a painful tummy ache!! I was so happy that I was at least able to snap some pictures of her in her costume. The great part was that she was actually in a pretty good mood for the part that counted...the Trick or Treating!!


Here is my sweet spider.....


And here she is again letting me know just how she was feeling!!


Cousin Layne sure made her first Halloween extra fun!

We walked and watched Cousin Layne rack up on the candy

Daddy and Cousin Layne
OOoooOOoooooOOOOOooooo!!! Pretty scary guys!

Momma and Auntie Whitney (and don't forget Cousin Layton, to be arriving in Jan.!!)

The women returned to hold down the fort and pass out candy to the eager
Trick or Treaters while the men forged on door to door

Love at first FRIGHT!
Corey found these masks fo $1 and was so proud of
himself for adding to the fun.
They were pretty scary if you ask me.....creepy looking!

Lilah wasn't one bit scared of Daddy in his mask! She was actually all grins....
a girl after my own heart. Maybe Halloween will be her favorite too!

SEE...these are scary masks! Ewwww. Well here we are, our first Halloween!!

1 comment:

  1. Ok...Thanks for the comment I had to delete!! Ha! Ha!

    L. looks just like you in the first picture minus her daddy's chin :)! I love all her "hair things"! Too sweet!

    Ok...L. makes spiders look sooooo cute (and thy aren't!) AND your masks ARE scary!!!!!

    ReplyDelete